Bode George, former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has said people backing former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023 need a medical check-up.
Chief George made this comment on Wednesday while speaking on an Arise TV program.
He also vowed to renounce his Nigerian citizenship if Tinubu emerges as the president of Nigeria.
“I will do whatever is necessary to review and renounce my citizenship if that happens. That kind of fellow? Do you think Lagos is better off? We live here. Look at the state. No drains. Look at what they put at the bar beach,”
“What is going on? This is my state. We have people who are former governors. If they’d behaved like what he is doing, they’d have been nothing to him.
“So, to have in my head that that kind of character is nominated to be Nigeria’s president… Please, go check all of them [Tinubu supporters]. Something is wrong with them.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari