Jonathan Resumes Office as Chancellor of Cavendish University
Nigeria’s former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has resumed his duty post as Chancellor of Cavendish University, Uganda.
The revered face of African democracy took to his official Facebook page to share photos of performing his first duties in his new role.
“I am pleased to have been formally inaugurated as the Chancellor of Cavendish University Uganda and to have performed my first official function in that capacity at the 10th Graduation Ceremony of the University today in Kampala, Uganda.
“I congratulate the new graduands and urge them to deploy their knowledge towards positively impacting people, building a community of reformers and improving the society.”
Goodluck Jonathan of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, lost the 2015 Presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress.
He became the first seating president in the history of Nigeria to lose an election.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents