Paul Yonggi Cho is Dead
Popular South Korean preacher Pastor David Paul Yonggi Cho is dead, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
Yonggi Cho is a co-founder alongside his mother-in-law Choi Ja-shil, of the Yoido Full Gospel Church, the world’s largest congregation, with about membership of 830,000.
He died at the age of 85 after a long battle with brain hemorrhage he was diagnosed with in July 2020.
Pastor David Paul Yonggi Cho was born on 14 February 1936, in Ulsan, South Korea.
He was pronounced dead by his beloved wife, Kim Sung Hae, his children, Cho Hee-jun, a South Korean journalist, Cho Min-je, and Cho Seung-je about 7:13 am on Monday.
Read Also: Many Flee as Lake Tahoe Fire Increases
Different gospel ministers have taken to social media to condole with the family and the church at large over the demise of Yonggi Cho.
Founder and senior pastor of City Harvest Church, Kong Hee wrote on Facebook;
”At 7:13 am this morning, my pastor and spiritual father, Dr David Yonggi Cho (1936-2021), just went home to the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you, Dr Cho.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike