Nigeria’s Minister of Power, Sale Mamman reportedly collapsed on hearing of his sack by President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday.
According to Peoples Gazzete, Mamman was rushed to a nearby hospital where he is receiving treatment.
A family source revealed that “He collapsed yesterday and was immediately hospitalized,”
“He wasn’t expecting to be fired so soon,” Source added.
Mamman has been Nigeria’s Minister of Power since 2019.
There is no information about the ailment he suffers as efforts to reach him and his media aide have proved abortive.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller