Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State has urged the Progressive Consolidation Group (PCG), a group within the All Progressives Congress (APC) soliciting support for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, to work towards promoting the party before the Vice president.
Governor Masari gave this advice while responding to PCG who visited him at the state’s government house on Friday to seek his support for Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, as successor of President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023.
The governor said “So, honestly, in whatever you do, I advise you to market first, what APC has done. Why APC should be elected again in 2023, then who benefits comes second, because, there has to be APC.
“APC has to be strong enough to win an election before we can have a successful candidate.
“What is before APC now is bringing out credible leaders that will do what is right for this country.
“As a party, all of us should go back to our locality and make sure that we have good people leading the party. If we have good people leading the party, the product from their leadership will always be good.
“At an appropriate time, I will reply you,”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents