PSG approach Paul Pogba over transfer with less than 12 months left on his Manchester United contract
Paris Saint-Germain Football club of France have reportedly stepped up their interest in Paul Pogba with less than 12 months to run on his existing contract at Manchester United.
Knowing that Manchester United may be forced to sell the ex-Juventus star this summer if fresh terms are not agreed with Pogba, PSG have now reportedly
reached out to Pogba’s representatives.
PSG have been linked with Pogba and and according to French outlet RMC Sport, the 28-year-old is open to the idea of joining the Ligue 1 giants.
It is claimed that PSG were previously discouraged from moving for Pogba due to United’s £150m valuation, but around a third of that fee may now be enough to land his signature.
Pogba is currently enjoying a rest period after playing four times for France at Euro 2020, with Les Blues’ campaign ending prematurely at the last-16 stage.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju