PSG Sign Inter Wing-Back Hakimi In $71 Million Deal
Paris Saint-Germain announced on Tuesday they had signed Morocco wing-back Achraf Hakimi from Inter Milan on a five-year deal.
According to reports the Parisians have paid around 60 millions euros ($71 million) for the 22-year-old who won Serie A with Inter last season.
Hakimi started his career with Real Madrid before joining Borussia Dortmund for a season and then heading to the San Siro.
“I feel a great sense of pride today,” Hakimi said in a PSG statement.
“After Spain, Germany and Italy, Paris Saint-Germain offers me the chance to discover a new championship with one of the most prestigious clubs in the world,” he added.
The nine-time French champions are also reportedly interested in Hakimi’s former Real Madrid team-mate Sergio Ramos as well as AC Milan’s Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma but have already signed Netherlands midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju