A secondary school student has reportedly committed suicide at her boyfriend’s house, after an argument with her mother.
The deceased, Joan Wekesa, a 21-year-old form two student of Naburereya secondary school in Bungoma county of Kenya, had threatened announced she doesn’t want to go to school anymore and would commit suicide if pestered.
Her mother, Praxidese Wekesa recounted how she visited her daughter’s boyfriend’s house after being told by neighbors that she spent the night there.
The mother had gone to inform Joan’s dad about the situation, but they both met her body dangling.
“I was told by a neighbour that Joan had spent a night with a man who works at a local concrete making company but when I come and asked her she looked at me and kept quiet.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari