When it comes to records, Juventus and Portugal striker, Cristiano Ronaldo is a god at setting and breaking records.
The striker was ruled out of Wednesday’s Champions League match against Barcelona after testing positive for coronavirus for the third time.
The Portuguese international, 35, has been self-isolating since he tested positive while on international duty with Portugal on October 13. He returned another positive result last week, and was made to take another test ahead of Juventus’ clash against Barcelona on Wednesday
According to Sky Italy, Ronaldo failed to test negative 24 hours ahead of kick-off, as required by UEFA in order to play, meaning his potential reunion with Lionel Messi will not happen tomorrow.
The arch-rivals, who both have 11 Ballon D’or titles between them (Ronaldo, 5, Messi, 6), have not faced each other in the Champions League since the semi-final between Real Madrid and Barcelona in the 2011-12 season.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals