Sex Worker Kills Trader
A sex worker identified as Precious has allegedly killed one Mr. Sunday Emmanuel, a businessman at Festac Town in Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area, Lagos State.
Report gathered states that Emmanuel had a makeshift shop on First Avenue, where he sold alcoholic drinks.
Precious who is a sex worker oftentimes visits the spot at odd hours in search of customers.
A car marketer, identified as Buchi, said around 4 am on Wednesday, September 1, 2021, an argument ensued between precious and Emmanuel.
He added that the argument degenerated into a fight, as Precious brought out a blade and slit the stomach of the 32-year-old.
He said, “After perpetrating the crime, she boarded a motorcycle to escape. The guy who was attacked ran after her, but the injuries made him fall and he died because his intestines came out.
“People thought she had escaped. But the motorcyclist, who witnessed the attack on Emmanuel, rode her to the FESTAC Police Station and handed her over to a policeman. I don’t know what caused the fight between her and the man.” he said
Mr. Lucky, the Manager of De Haven Hotel, reported that the motorcyclist informed him about the incident.
He said, “After he told me, I stepped out and saw a lot of people at the scene, which is opposite our hotel. The motorcyclist informed me because he knew the police might want to hold the hotel responsible for the death. He also wanted me to ensure that the police treated the case properly.
“When I got to the station, I saw the girl; she is a sex worker, and was not remorseful about what she did. Even when she was handcuffed, she was still not remorseful, until when they were transferring the case and she was told that she might never come back.
“The incident did not happen in the hotel, but opposite the hotel and my only saving grace was the motorcyclist who took her to the station and informed me. I learnt that she was taken to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike