Abduction of Niger Commissioner, Shehu Sani
Former Kaduna Central senator, Sheu Sanni has said Nigerians are no more safe from kidnappers.
Sanni made this remark in reaction to the abduction of the Commissioner of Information and Strategy in Niger State on Monday morning.
Shehu Sani via a Facebook post, wrote, “The abduction of the Niger State Commissioner of Information is tragic. This further attests to the fact that no one is safe. My prayers to him and other students of the Tegina Islamic school are still in the hands of their abductors.
“The federal and state governments must wake up and address this consuming danger”.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike