Former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Senator Shehu Sani, has condemned the murder of 22 Muslims faithful in Plateau State.
The victims were returning from the ‘Annual Zikr prayers’ in Bauchi State when they were attacked.
Reacting to the gruesome killing which occurred on Saturday, in a Facebook post, Sani wrote “the gruesome killings of twenty two Muslim faithfuls in Plateau State by Hoodlums while on their way back from the ‘Annual Zikr prayers’ in Bauchi state stands unreservedly condemned.
“It’s an unprovoked cold murder of innocent citizens.The Governor of the state and the FG must take an immediate action to ensure the culprits are apprehended and brought to book,” he said
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi