Group of Ex-presidential candidates under the aegis of ‘Patriotic Presidential Candidates Forum’, have condemned the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB – its leader, Nnamdi kanu specifically, for the declared weekly a sit-at-home day in the Southeast.
In a statement released on Sunday and sent to DAILY POST by the forum’s Co-Chairman and Spokesperson, Dr. Rabia Yassai Hassan Cengiz, IPOB was accused of gradually crippling economy of Southeast.
The statement said: “Igbos are hard-working and intelligent people, but it never occurred to them that Nnamdi Kalu may be an agent of destabilization and destruction being sponsored by foreign or local agents in order to destroy the Southeast.
“All his policies and programmes are anti-Igbo. He is destroying the Southeast and making Igbo to be hated by other Nigerians.
“Stay at home will not compel the government to release Nnamdi Kalu even if the stay at home order was observed to the latter.
“There are charges against Nnamdi Kalu by the Federal government and the matter is in court by law an accused person remains innocent until proven guilty.
“It is the court that will prove him guilty or innocent, so asking the people of the Southeast to stay at home every Monday is satanic and consequential”,
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller