Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the counsel to the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has accused some members of the group of being “marauder” who are not loyalists of his client.
He said some members are infiltrators who are bent on causing confusion.
There has been confusion over the Secessionists group’s Sit-At-Home order which was aimed at pressuring the Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the group.
In an earlier statement by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, the group said th sit-at-home directive to the people of South East must be observed.
But contrary to that, another statement by Kanunta Kanu, the IPOB leader’s younger brother, said the planned sit-at-home order had been suspended.
Later, Ejiofor, Kanu’s lawyer issued a statement confirming that his client has approved the suspension of the sit-at-home.
In a Facebook post on Wednesday, the lawyer said, “If by now the hardcore believers in our strength of character, are still unaware of the fact that millions of Naira have been deployed to boost the infiltrators’ exploits in their suicide mission, both online and offline,then you have to be properly guided
“You may not realize that men are really at work here. The mission is simple, destroy them, create more confusion for them, do it under the pretense that you are part of them, so that the gullible among them can fall for the tricks.
“Please, stop indulging them or clapping them because they are on a special mission. You can easily identify these marauders because by their fruit you shall know them.
“But by virtue of my position as the Lead Counsel to Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. “Maka na Agadi nwanyi adighi aka nka na egwu omalu agba”.
“They did it in 2015/2016, but I surmounted them single-handedly, I am very familiar with the game, and style of their dancing steps but their evil plans are already dead on arrival, they can’t go far.
“It is to be noted, therefore, that in this critical moment, peace and discipline should be the ultimate guide. What we crave is your prayers only.
“Be assured that we in the legal team cannot be distracted at all because we don’t share the same evil mission with these infiltrators.
“Our mission is simple, Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s freedom within the shortest possible time. Thankfully, the Almighty Chukwuokike Abiama is speedily working it out, and it shall all end in praises.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike