Governor of Ebonyi state, David Umahi has said some leader don’t know what to do with the mandate given to them.
Umahi who spoke on Friday when he received a report of a judicial panel set up to probe the violent clashes in Effium community in Ohaukwu LGA of the state said Nigeria’s major challenge is poor leadership
“It is a very complex s ituation and difficult even to start with the token of N100 million. All over the country the problem we have been having is our leaders,” NAN quoted him as saying.
“We are leaders and we do not think deeply about God bringing us to lead the people and to know that in a crisis of this nature, it is the less privileged, the old and the widow that are killed.”
Speaking on the report, Umahi said the government would study the report and implement its recommendations.
“It is better to modernise it and if they want to destroy it let them go ahead. It is part of our campaign promises,” he said.
“It is better to modernise it and if they want to destroy it let them go ahead. It is part of our campaign promises,”
- BREAKING: Army Set To Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel