Legendary Nigerian musician, Olanrewaju Fasasi, popularly known as Sound Sultan has been diagnosed with battling with throat cancer in the United States of America, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
Reports say the Bush Meat crooner is currently undergoing chemotherapy in God’s own country.
Chemotherapy is an aggressive form of chemical drug therapy meant to destroy rapidly growing cells in the body. It’s usually used to treat cancer, as cancer cells grow and divide faster than other cells.
The revered artist came to limelight with the release of Jagbajantis in 2000. Before then, he had won so many talent shows across the country.
Sound Sultan was made a UN Ambassador for Peace for his exemplary lifestyle and career in 2012.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari