The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, declared that it has made it crystal clear that Southern region of Nigeria, particularly South East does not have land for Fulani herdsmen to make a permanent settlement.
IPOB stated this, in a statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary Emma Powerful.
The group warned that any South-East or South-South Governor, Traditional ruler or President General of any community in any Biafra land, who for any reason give any space of land is calling for the death of their people, and IPOB and Eastern Security Network, ESN will not spare such Governor, Traditional ruler or President General, because they will equally pay with their own lives.
The statement read in part, “IPOB has made it abundantly clear that we have no land for Fulani herdsmen settlement in Biafra land, the North have more space than the South, especially the South East.
“We must warn that any traditional ruler or President General of every any community in Biafraland who venture to cede any space of land to the Fulani herdsmen for the sake of monitory gain, or issue, is ultimately calling for the death of their people.
“The person must equally pay with his own life for such ceding of land to the Fulani herdsmen, he must die, IPOB and ESN are prepared to deal with them. Even the governor who tried will not go scot-free.
“We don’t have land for Fulani terrorists in Nigeria they are free to stay in the North where they were allowed in 1804.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari