The Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has accusex that South-West governors of “hiding” wanted Yoruba Nation agitator Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho.
Igboho’s Ibadan residence was raided by the Department of State Services on July 1, 2021, whereby 13 of his followers were arrested and two killed.
The Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore spokesman, Saleh Alhassan, stated this on Monday.
He said, “It is in his (Igboho) own best interest if he submits himself peacefully so that he can face justice. Why is he running? Is he not a revolutionary? He should submit himself before they get him because as it is now, he has been declared wanted, he should present himself to the nearest police station.”
The group’s spokesman also alleged that the six governors in the South-West region are hiding Igboho.
He said, “All his actions are political; he is being used. His godfathers in the South-West should bring him out.
“The security agencies are speaking the language he understands, they will get him. I know the governors are hiding him but they (security agents) will get him.
“The State has declared him wanted. He is not more than the state. The governors keeping him should produce him.
“He declared a republic; that was a rebellion. How can you be threatening the sovereignty of the (Nigerian) State and you still have the guts to be walking around and be organising rallies?
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC