Popular Nigerian singer and instrumentalist, Seun Kiti has advised pastors and Islamic clerics to stop Praying for Nigeria, and start fighting for the country.
The singer, who is the youngest son of late music icon, Fela Kuti, took to his Instagram page and stated that enough of the “pray for Nigeria” phrase, emphasizing the need for action.
“Dear priest/Imam stop praying for Nigeria and start people to fight for Nigeria, abi you dey fear say dem go fight u too?
“Switch up the sermon! I mean when some Pastors in some churches weren’t performing, we didn’t pray for them, we sacked them ( fought) from office. When some girls say some pastors raped them we didn’t pray for them na. When one man say one pastor knack him wife , the pastor no pray for am o but everyday pray for Nigeria, pray for your leaders. FIGHT FOR NIGERIA!! #getthesax.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike