Al-Minhaaj Model College in Ogun state have conducted their SS3 mock examinations outside the classroom with much space.
The measure according to them was taken to avoid exam malpractices and to instill good conducts in their students.
The aberrant measure was though frowned at by many people even as what is known is that students write exams in classrooms not on the field.
In reaction, the school said that it was to encourage Self-Reliance as well as an attempt to resuscitate the Country’s education sector.
They even shared the pictures of the students on face while the exam was being written which that has sufficiently earned them popularity.
The school therefore, urged parents and stakeholders to support the school by also discouraging anything that may effect low performance and be committed to meritocracy.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals