The Department of State Services on Wednesday said it lost its briefcase of files against aides of Yoruba Nation activist, Sunday Adeyemo.
The DSS told the Federal High Court in Abuja that a mobile armed robbers gang, popularly referred to as ‘One Chance’, snapped the case file on the fundamental rights enforcement suit that was filed by Sunday Igboho’s associates.
The DSS through its lawyer, Mr. I. Awo, prayed for the court to adjourn proceedings on the case to later date.
Awo in his plea, told the court that ‘One-Chance’ thieves hijacked the case-file from one of his colleagues, who unknowingly boarded their vehicle.
Awo told Justice Obiora Egwuatu that aside from the case file, other valuable items belonging to his colleague were stolen as well.
- Man Utd Suffers 2 Home Defeats in Just 4 days as Aston Villa Beats Them Again
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend