Femi Raji, Super Eagles Media Officer, told The Guardian that the NFF is making the final preparations for the upcoming game. He added that the Head Coach, Gernot Rohr, has selected the players to play in the games against Cape Verde and the Central African Republic.
“Gernot Rohr is expected to release the Super Eagles list for the 2022 World Cup any time soon.”
Femi Raji said that people should not dwell on speculation but rather, football fans should wait. They should learn to exercise patience until the NFF releases the final list, only then can they make any comment.
“The Super Eagles camp will open in Lagos on August 29 for the Liberia clash and everything required to ensure success in the games has been put in place by the Federation,” he said.
Super Eagles who are ranked 5th in Africa and 34th in the world following the recent FIFA ranking, would hope to improve their ranking with a better performance against their opponents in the upcoming friendlies.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari