Ac Milan star, Zlatan Ibrahimovic who replaced Rafael Leao in a tactical substitution against Lazio scored seven minutes after he came in.
The striker who just returned from four-month injury came on the pitch in the 60th minute.
The 39 year old’s strike seven minutes later helped to double the lead at San Siro.
The club had their first goal by Rafael Leao few minutes before half time.
The Hosting team would have comfortably defeated their opponent even before the end of first half.
The team was awarded a penalty when Ciro Immobile tripped Frank Kessie of Ac Milan
However, Kessie missed the penalty as the ball hit the crossbar.
Zlatan had not featured since May when he sustained a knee injury against Juventus.
The Rossoneri’s brilliant performance was crowned with Ibrahimovic’s goal as they claimed the whole 3 points with no goal conceded.
The result now puts Milan ahead of Napoli on goal difference, with 9 points each while Lazio are sixth with 6 points after three games.
Stefano Pioli, Milan coach told DAZN: “Ibrahimovic never gets old and he has great passion, a fire burning inside him. ”
pioli added: “He competes to win, he always trains to the maximum and he does so with pleasure. When you are like that you do not feel the years go by.”
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel