Chief of army staff, Faruk Yahaya has called on troops in all military operations to take the fight to the enemies’ enclaves.
The COAS made the call while addressing troops at the Fort Muhammadu Buhari Forward operating base in Daura, Katsina state.
“The essence of my visit is to reinvigorate our operations and strengthen them to ensure that the troops take the fight to the enclaves of these criminals and destroy them,” he said.
“That is what we are doing and this is what we will continue to do. For every place that I pass, that is my message. We must carry the battle to the enemies’ enclaves both here in the North-west and even in the North-east where we are conducting them.
“This is done in synergy with other services and other security agencies and indeed other stakeholders. We are all partners and together with this synergy we will achieve results, like we have seen, it has started gaining ground.
“There are challenges. Sometimes, you see them, but they are not insurmountable. With the support we have from the president and commander-in-chief, and with the cooperation of other service chiefs, we will get there.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike