7 Wedding Guests Who Died in Auto Crash Buried
It was an atmosphere of wailing, sorrow, and tears as seven victims of an auto crash were laid to rest in Bomadi, Delta State.
The accident which occurred al ong Orogun-Agbarha road in Ughelli North local government area of the state, left seven out of ten occupants of the vehicle dead.
Five of the victims who all hail from Bomadi were laid to rest after a mass funeral service at the Nigerian Ports Authority ground in Bomadi.
One of the victims was earlier laid to rest on Tuesday at Kpakiama, while the remaining corpse will be buried on Friday at Peretoru.
The funeral arena was greeted with an eruption of cries when the corpses of the victims were ushered in.
The funeral service had in attendance the Senator representing Delta South Senatorial District, James Ebiowu Manager, as well as Hon Preyor Kenneth Oboro, Member Delta State House of Assembly, Bomadi constituency.
Other notable faces at the funeral include the Council Chairman of Bomadi William Angadi and his Ndokwa West Council counterpart.
Immediately past president of the Ijaw Youth Council, Oweilaimi Pereotubu also formed part of dignitaries at the even.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari