Connect with us

Metro

Teenager Electrocuted While Charging phone in Delta

Published

on

images283529 2

An 18-year-old boy identified as Chibuike Emmanuel has reportedly died from electrocution in Ozoro, Isoko North local government area of Delta State.

The teenager was said to have been electrocuted at about 5:00 pm on Tuesday while charging his iPhone 8.

According to NAN, a community source said the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday.

The report was filed by his mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend the holiday with them in Ozoro.

Advertisement

The victim laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest while charging and slept off.
“It was in that process that the deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead,” the source explained

“The remains of the deceased have been deposited at the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.”

Police Public Relations Officer, Delta Command, DSP Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.

Get latest news updates on Twitter and Telegram

Advertisement

wp 16383651986032737371026664246180

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Advertisement
Advertisement