The Special Assistant on Special Duties to the Delta State Governor, Ossai Ovie, has asked people to stop associating BBNaija housemate, Tega, with Delta State.
The SA said this as a result of her ‘relationship’ with her fellow housemate, Boma. Read full post here.
Tega, who is married, and a mother of one, has been trolled severally on social media due to her ‘relationship’ with Boma, as many feel she shouldn’t have engaged in such as a married woman.
In a post shared on his Facebook page on Thursday, Ossai maintained that Tega is not from Delta but from Cross Rivers State. According to him, married women from Delta do not behave the way she has behaved in the show.
”That Tega in #BBN is not from Delta State Please.
Our married women and our wives don’t behave like that.
With all due respect , She is proudly from another state in Nigeria.
In case you don’t know she said she is from Cross Rivers State
Because she is answering a name that is similar to Delta names doesn’t mean she is from Delta State.
Take note before you start attaching her behavior to Delta People and please stop calling my name regarding her behavior in the house”
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra