Cristiano Ronaldo has not given Juventus any reason to think he wants to leave. Although, there is a possible return to Real Madrid, as they continue to mount pressure.
Juventus is still trying to get Sassuolo’s Manuel Locatelli but they haven’t made any lead on the deal as it is proving tough to finalize.
It is expected that Cristiano Ronaldo stays at the club this summer, contrary to the news going around in Spain of him planning to move back to Real Madrid.
The 36-year-old player has only 12 months left on his current contract with the former Italian champions.
Read Also: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Decade
He has not had any discussion with the club on his plan to go to another club. However, Juventus have not received any offers from Real Madrid or any other club on their intentions to buy the player.
What if it is true?
Yesterday, El Chiringuito de Jugones reported on a Spanish TV show that Real Madrid intends to re-sign Ronaldo. Although, Marca has since made it known that the deal will not be possible as the door is “closed” on a return.
Three years ago, Real Madrid sold Ronaldo to Juventus for just over £100m. Since he joined Juventus, the superstar has won the Serie A title twice and the Coppa Italia, including the Super Cup.
What is the situation with Locateli’s deal?
The Turin side has been very quiet in the transfer market this summer. But, there has been continuous work on a deal with Sassuolo for Italy midfielder Manuel Locatelli.
According to Sky in Italy, they have sent their Serie A rivals their final offer for the Euro 2020 winner, Locatelli. Hoping to have an answer soon, in the next 24 hours; their proposal comprises an initial two-year loan.
This loan came with the obligation to buy being of more advantageous terms to Sassuolo in the second year.
What are Juventus’ options if the Locatelli deal fails?
Chelsea’s Tiemoue Bakayoko is another option Juventus is looking to consider if the deal for Locatelli falls through.
Also, the Italian heavyweights are keenly interested in Monaco’s Tchouameni, who plays as a defensive midfielder for the French club, and the France U21 national team.
On the other hand,Tiemoue Bakayoko is a 28-year-old French footballer who plays as a center midfielder most times.
He can adapt to other positions such as a box-to-box midfielder due to his ability to break up play.
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi