Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, has disclosed that there are 30,000 armed bandits in the state and five other Northern states.
This was made known through the State Commissioner for Information, Alhaji Ibrahim Magaji Dosara, at a press briefing in Kaduna on Friday, April 2.
Governor Matawalle said that there are over 100 bandits camp in Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, Niger, Kaduna and Katsina, and each camp has no fewer than 300 members.
He noted that the Federal Government does not have adequate troops to fight bandits across the region, stressing that there are less than 6,000 troops operating operating across North-West states.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri