Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has defended Tega and Boma, the newly evicted housemates from the Big Brother Naija House.
Recall that Tega and Boma were amomg the four housemates that were evicted during the King-size eviction on sunday.
Their intimacy got people angry, as to why a married woman should indulge in such act.
Taking to his Instagram page, Yul Edochie said the housemates have given the viewers the content they were demanding for, so there should be no criticism.
You put adults inside a house so dem go give una content.
Dem don give una content, una dey complain.
Wetin una want?
Abi the content don choke una???
Free dem abeg!”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari