Five thieves have reportedly returned money they stole after the incident was reported to a native doctor.
The thieves were said to have stolen Ghc 10,000 in Bullet Hanson in Volta region of Ghana.
Revival FM reported that the matter was reported to a native doctor in the area, and the five robbers who were summoned to Borkor Bullet Hanson’s shrine to confess, initially denied stealing the money.
However after a ritual was conducted, one of them admitted to stealing the money. Few hours after leaving the shrine, one of the accused came begging for his life with the stolen money. He returned Gh¢9700 and confessed he spent Gh¢300.
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller
- Breaking: Former CBN Deputy Governor Mailafa Obadiah is Dead
- Buhari Grieves Over Ex-Algerian President, Comforts Tebboune
- Niger Police Arrest 259 Criminal Suspects