John Akpan Udoedehe, National Secretary of the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of The All Progressives Congress (APC) has described parallel Local Government Congresses conducted in some states as waste.
Udoedehe, who declared this on Monday noted that the ruling party setup committees that conducted the nationwide exercise.
He said: “We wrote to INEC stating names of people to conduct the congresses and the venue. We also announced the time of the congress and informed security agencies.
“If you move away from the organization stipulated by INEC and set up something outside, it is no more APC”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents