Thugs invade APC Secretariat
The Osun State All Progressive Congress (APC) Secretariat was on Saturday morning invaded by thugs suspected to be supporters of Governor Gboyega Oyetola.
The thugs who wore OYETOLA and 4+4 scripted fez caps warned members of The Osun Progressives (TOP) caucus to vacate the party premises.
The invasion which took place at about 10:40am had members of the caucus called out one after the other for identification.
The members after been identified were beaten and dragged out of the party Secretariat.
Sources say the thugs were led by Asiri Eniba, and were accosted by party members who had come to submit their petitions.
See the video below…
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller