Governor of Rivers state, Neysom Wike has urged National leader of ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, to focus on other profitable ventures, rather than trying to become president, come 2023, as he stated that presidency would be out of reach of his party and himself in 2023 general elections.
Wike, who gave Tinubu the advice, yesterday, in Yola, Adamawa State, while on an inspection tour of projects being executed by Governor Ahmadu Fintiri.
“With what I saw today in Adamawa, I wonder how a normal person will not vote PDP again in this state. What is happening in Adamawa State is a replica of what is happening in other PDP states.
“With the massive development going on in PDP states and the massive corruption going on under APC regime, it is no longer news that PDP is on its way back to chase out invaders and lawfully take over its house and pilot Nigerians to the promised land,”
“Today, Wike can be the most corrupt governor, but immediately I decamp from PDP to APC, I am no longer corrupt. This means APC is a den for highly corrupt people. These are not my words, I am only quoting APC former national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole. Nigerians are intellectuals, they cannot enter again the boat that capsized with them,”
“Even I, as governor of an oil-producing state, I cannot construct underground flyover. I wonder where Fintiri is getting his money, but this is what we call, in PDP, determination to achieve. It is a strange word to the APC government. If you ask any of them to define development, that is the end of the discussion,”
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju