Chief Bode George Former Deputy National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has accused a former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, of stealing “humongous” amounts of money from the Lagos State Government monthly.
George, who was reacting to a former Minister of Works, Adeseye Ogunlewe’s remark that Tinubu is the best individual to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023, also alledged Tinubu has no education certificates.
George stated this during Arise Tv’s ‘Morning Show’ on Wednesday.
He said “He has stolen humongous amounts of money from Lagos State and continues to do so every month.
“Ogunlewe is talking nonsense, the best man to lead this country?
“Go and look at the archives to hear what this same Ogunlewe said about Tinubu not too long ago.
“I am shocked that Ogunlewe would be saying this in public.
“Ogunlewe knows that Tinubu can’t tender his school certificates because he doesn’t have them,”
- BREAKING: Army Set To Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel