Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has cleared the air over rumoured ailments of the former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Sanwo-Olu while briefing journalists at the Lagos House Ikeja on his visit to the APC National Leader in London, the United Kingdom on Tuesday said the national leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC is Hale and hearty.
“He is well, he is healthy and we conversed. We talked about what is happening in our party, what is happening in the nation and just to say to him that all is well,” Sanwo-Olu said.
“You saw him (Tinubu). Yes, indeed, I am the one you saw in the picture that I took when I visited our leader in London just to dispel all of the rumours that were flying around that he was sick and hospitalised.
“I went to see things for myself. It is just to put the mind and heart of people to rest that there is nothing for us to worry about,”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend