Mourinho sacked by Tottenham Hotspurts
Tottenham Hotspur have sacked their Portuguese manager, Jose Mourinho.
Jose Mourinho’s sack follows Tottenham Hotspur’s 2-2 draw with Everton on Friday evening, leaving them on seventh place in the Premier League table.
Mourinho was appointed as Tottenham Hotspur’s manager in November 2019, following the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino, who is now with French giants, PSG.
Mourinho has consistently gathered criticism from fans based on his style of play even though he guided them to a sixth place finish last season.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari