A lone accident involving seven passengers occured on the night of Wednesday at Ekulo River on Owerri-Onitsha Expressway.
The passengers consists of five male adults and two female adults.
Two dear lives were terminated and the rest sustained injury in the crash.
The injured victims were rescued by FRSC personnel and taken to Josephine and Lawrence Hospital in Orafite.
Mr Adeoye Irelewuyi, The Sector Commander of the Corps attested the accident to NAN (News Agency of Nigeria) in Akwa on Thursday.
Irelewuyi added that the remains of the deceased persons had been kept at Restland Mortuary in Oraifite.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari