Kano Federal High Court has sentenced two men to life imprisonment for kidnapping a minor in the state.
The two kidnappers identified as Umar Salisu and Abba Tijjani have been slammed with two-count charges.
The charges are conspiracy and kidnapping of Attahiru, a 3 year old boy at Kofar Waika Quarters Kano.
The offence was said by Barrister Habib to have been committed on December 2 and 8, 2017 at Gobirawa Turba Quarters Kano.
The convicted duo were slammed life imprisonment as punishment proportionate to the crime committed.
Barr. Hassana Habib, the prosecution counsel presented 7 witnesses while Barr. Tohwo Oseruvwoja, the counsel to the defendants produced two witnesses only.
Justice J. Daggard finally upheld while delivering his judgment that the prosecution counsel had proved his case beyond reasonable doubt against the two kidnappers.
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike
- My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy – Okorocha