A Nigerian man was caught weeping uncontrollably after the UEFA Champions League Final on Saturday night.
Findings revealed he had placed a bet with his own house for Manchester City to beat Chelsea to the European Cup.
The yet-to-be-identified man who was screaming at the top of his voice at some point sadly lost his house after the London outfit held on to a 1-0 win courtesy of a first-half strike from Kai Harvatz.
Watch the video below…
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari