Cristiano Ronaldo scored a first-half goal for Manchester United in their opening game of the 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League campaign.
The Portuguese international needed just 13 minutes to score his third goal for Red Devils since joining from Juventus.
United was reduced to 10-men after right back Wan-Bissaka was issued a straight red card on the 36th minute.
Young Boys came back stronger in the second half with Ngameleu grabbing an equalizer on 66 minutes.
The Swiss side left it late to grab a winner as substitute Theoson Siebatcheu scored on added time to spoil a second Champions League debut for Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike