Her Excellency, Dr Mrs Gloria Douye Diri, the First Lady of Bayelsa state has been eulogized by the United Nations Economic and Social Council, UNESC.
In a statement signed by Hon. Philomina Kinere Lafieghe, Chairperson for UNESC in Baylesa state, the body described the First Lady as ‘patriotic and motherly’.
Philomena particularly lauded Dr Gloria for distinguishing herself as a society and nation builder.
The statement titled “HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, HER EXCELLENCY, GLORIA DOUYE DIRI” reads;
Your Excellency, we the members of the Bayelsa State Chapter of the United Nations Economic and Social Council UNESC, joyfully join your immediate family and the entire Bayelsa state to felicitate with you our dear Matron as you mark another auspicious birthday today.
Your Excellency, today among other days, we recognise and appreciate your patriotism and the motherly love you have shown to humanity and your immeasurable contributions towards the development of society, particularly our dear Bayelsa State.Advertisement
You have distinguished yourself in society building, hence have built a golden tower of good records in our hearts as you continually inject love, hope, peace, unity, self-reliance and prosperity among women, particularly the widows, girl child and the underprivileged.
Our dear UNESC Matron, First Lady of Bayelsa State, and Mother, we join you in prayers and wish you among all good things, sound health, peace, longevity and prosperity as you celebrate 50 years on earth today.
We at UNESC love and appreciate you.
Happy 50th Birthday, Your Excellency.
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis