A suspected internet fraudster on Monday reportedly went mad at the Delta State University of Technology, Ozoro, Delta State.
According to a source who spoke with Daily Report Nigeria, the student (name withheld) of the Mass Communication Department suddenly went loco as a repercussion from a failed ritual attempt.
The suspected Yahoo boy allegedly refused to use his girlfriend for money ritual, leading to his present state of mental disorder.
The source who pleaded anonymity said;
“A mass Communication student of Delta State University, Ozoro ran mad today as he refused to sacrifice his girlfriend for money ritual.
“The school management later took the boy out and he went around the town shouting “leave me alone I don’t want to kill my girlfriend”.
The school management was yet to comment on the incident as of press time.
In another story, a school teacher has reportedly defiled 14 students in Ventral Primary School, Niger State.
The teacher identified as Alhaji Usman Galadima is also reportedly HIV positive.
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel