American rapper, Boosie Badazz has been hospitalized after he was shot in the leg during a trip to Dallas on Saturday November 14.
According to TMZ, The 38-year-old Louisiana rapper and his entourage were fired upon in the parking lot of the shopping mall Big T’s Plaza,
The report said Boosie had reportedly been driving through Dallas in a sprinter van before the shooting occurred at the mall.
When the shooters opened fire on the van, the rapper who was in the Texas city to pay his respects to the late rapper Mo3, who was shot and killed last Wednesday, was struck below the knee and rushed to a hospital.
Authorities said there is no evidence to show Saturday’s shooting is related to any of the other shootings that occurred last week.
Sources say Boosie is doing fine and his injury seems to be non-life-threatening.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC