President Muhammadu Buhari says he shares the same vision with governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state, on infrastructure development.
Buhari, who stated this on Thursday during his visit to Imo state, said he was impressed by what he had seen in the state.
“I think I have to go back to the old saying that seeing is believing. I accepted this invitation to come and see what the governor wanted me to see,”
“I had seen enough that justifies his integrity in making sure that he is working very hard to make sure you get the structure necessary.
“I’m very impressed by what he had done because I have gone through the same problem at the centre to make sure that infrastructure is what will enable the people to mind their own businesses.
“If there are no roads, no security, what can people do? Absolutely nothing. I’m very pleased that by some fabulous coincidence my idea and that of your governor coincided.
“I’m very pleased with what I’m seeing and I assure you that at the centre I will try to encourage Imo state within the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike