Victims of an alleged forex scam, have staged a protest at the headquarters of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), in Abuja, appealing to the anti-graft body to help them fish out one Maxwell Odum.
Maxwell Odum, said to be the chief executive officer (CEO) of MBA Capital and Training Limited, which its headquarters is located at Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The protesters accused Odum of defrauding people of over N100 billion
Christian Agadaga, leader of the protesters said: “We are gathered today to seek the help of the EFCC chairman to help us track down Maxwell Odum and help retrieve all our money back and also for him to face the full wrath of the law. A lot of people are suffering from this unfortunate incident.
Another victim named Rashidat told TheCable that: “I invested N1 million for myself and my children. I did that then so I could come up with their school needs and also cater for the house needs, but now I have been left with nothing and it has been difficult for me since then,” she narrated.
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- Adekunle Ajasin University to Rusticate Students For Indecent Dressing in
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army