Pastor Dare Adeboye, the third child of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God died in his sleep on Wednesday night.
According to his wife, Temitope, the late Dare had no signs of illness when he retired to bed on Wednesday evening.
Pastor Dare Adeboye’s death caused widespread shock among Nigerians, attracting condolence from prominent individuals within and outside the country.
Below is a clip of how the late preacher celebrated his 42nd birthday.
Dare would have turned 43 on June 9.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari