The Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) worldwide has issued President Muhammadu Buhari, a one-month ultimatum to inaugurate a substantive board for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
The ultimatum was declared by the President of Council, Comrade Peter Igbifa, during an expanded ELECO and stakeholders congress at Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt.
Igbifa who spoke with news men after the meeting, promised that if no substantive board is inaugurated for the NDDC within the next one month starting from Sunday April 26, oil activities in the Niger Delta would be caused to stop.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME