The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has alerted the public to disregard a fake recruitment form, circulating on social media, warning that the commission was currently not recruiting.
Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC spokesman, in a press release he signed and made available on Saturday, in Ilorin, cited the purported recruitment form as having the heading: “EFCC Recruitment Form 2021/2022 and Guidelines Form and apply for the ongoing EFCC recruitment 2021”.
“Scammers bent on defrauding hapless job seekers, have been active in the social media, providing link for unsuspecting members of the public seeking employment into the commission,”
“For the avoidance of doubt, recruitment into the EFCC is a structured, transparent, and merit-driven process which is always heavily advertised through the media.
“Also, through the commission’s social media platforms. It is highly automated, with no place for the so-called employment form,” he said.
Uwujaren, however, said that the anti-graft body was on the trail of the scammers.
- INEC Pledges To Conduct Better Elections in 2023
- NDDC Leadership: Group Demands Justice For Ondo Citizens, End to Illegality
- Police Arrests 113 Clubbers Over Alleged Violation of Covid-19 Protocols
- NSCDC Intercepts Trailer-Load of Adulterated Fuel, Arrests Three in Kogi
- Division, Insecurity, Hallmark of APC’s Government – Lamido
- Do More For Women, Aisha Buhari Charges Leaders
- Full List of Newly Sworn-in Council Chairmen in Delta
- Video: Okowa Swears in 25 LGA Chairmen in Delta
- APC Protests as DSIEC Declares PDP Winner in All 25 LGAs, 500 Wards in Delta
- PAP: Ex-N’Delta Agitators Kick Against JAMB Condition For Admission, Warns Dikkio