The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has alerted the public to disregard a fake recruitment form, circulating on social media, warning that the commission was currently not recruiting.
Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC spokesman, in a press release he signed and made available on Saturday, in Ilorin, cited the purported recruitment form as having the heading: “EFCC Recruitment Form 2021/2022 and Guidelines Form and apply for the ongoing EFCC recruitment 2021”.
“Scammers bent on defrauding hapless job seekers, have been active in the social media, providing link for unsuspecting members of the public seeking employment into the commission,”
“For the avoidance of doubt, recruitment into the EFCC is a structured, transparent, and merit-driven process which is always heavily advertised through the media.
“Also, through the commission’s social media platforms. It is highly automated, with no place for the so-called employment form,” he said.
Uwujaren, however, said that the anti-graft body was on the trail of the scammers.
- UN Chief Warns China And United States to Avoid Another Cold War
- Osinbajo Calls For Greater Investment In Girl Child Education
- BREAKING: INEC Suspends Continous Voters Registration
- Actress Dakore Akande Celebrates Daughter as She Turns 10
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Woman Raped by a Stranger in Churchyard
- Truck Falls on Car With Four Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo