The ‘Nka Ikemesit Mkparawa Essien Efik Duob-Eba’ group reportedly domiciled in the palace of the Obong of Calabar, has given the Head of Igbo community in Calabar 7 days to leave the town or face consequences.
The order was addressed to the leader of the Ndibo Community, Eze Ndigbo, and contained in a statement issued on Thursday, April 1.
The statement was signed by the Chairman, Ekpo Ekeng; Vice Chairman Adim Ekpenyong Adim; Secretary, Ekpenyong Bassey Ekpenyong, and Assistant Secretary, Christy Edem Bassey Edem.
The group lamented on the insult allegedly meted on the Obong of Calabar by the Eze Ndigbo.
The group accused the Head of the Igbo community of claiming to be the Obong of Calabar whereas he’s not.
“For insulting the Obong of Calabar, calling yourself or making yourself the Obong of Calabar, when Obong of Calabar is on the throne we give you 7 days to leave the town,” the group stated.
The incident was gathered to have allegedly occurred during the award giving to Innoson Motors on the 27th March, 2021, at the University of Calabar.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri